Update and effective date: July 2021
“Personal Information” generally means any information that identifies you as an individual, and any other information we associate with it. We collect a few categories of information, from a few different sources.
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Advertising tracking tags that allow us to know if you purchased because of an ad we paid for. This may sound creepy but it helps us to understand if our ad spends are effective.
- Dynamic tracking allows us to predict what products you would like the most and show them to you.
Personal information collected
The following is the personal information and other content that you voluntarily provide us, including：
- Username and password
- Contact information when you register on our Sites, such as your name, street address, demographic information (such as your gender), date of birth, phone number, and/or email address. You may also provide us information about other people, such as when you direct us to send a gift on your behalf.
- Any content or contributions you post in a public space on our Sites. This includes comments, videos, and photos that you might submit. If you contact us through a social media site, we may collect your social media identifier.
- Any information you provide in communications with us, such as via social media, e-mail, or our customer call center. Payment information, such as when you make a purchase with us and we need your billing information to process the transaction.
How We May Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information as permitted by law, for the following business purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
- To send administrative information to you, such as about your account or purchases, or respond to your inquiries and requests for information.
- To communicate with you about orders, purchases, returns, services, donations, promotions, campaigns, programs, contests, sweepstakes, and accounts.
- To inform you about our brands, products, promotions, events, or other promotional purposes.
- To re-contact you if we have not heard from you in a while.
- To send you advertising/promotional material from any of our affiliates, and on behalf of our promotional and strategic partners.
- To improve your experience with our products and services, such as by personalizing your experience with us.
- To process rewards, prizes, and donations, as applicable
- To allow you to participate in polls, sweepstakes, instant win promotions, contests, and other promotions and to administer these activities.
- To deliver gift cards or gifts to others in accordance with your instructions.
- To permit you to participate in social sharing, including live social media feeds.
- To perform analytics, quality control, market research, and determine the effectiveness of our websites, mobile applications, promotional campaigns, and develop new products and services.
Your rights and choices
We may provide certain choices regarding the personal data we collect from you, such as how we use that data and how we communicate with you.
You can contact us as follows to ask us to update your preferences, stop sending you promotional mailings or submit general requests.
The personal data provided by you will be used for direct marketing and related products and/or services of our company for promotional and publicity purposes, but we will only use such personal data for this purpose with your explicit consent.
- You can opt out of receiving promotional emails and mailings by informing us of your preferences when you sign up for a HIGHEVER account or modifying your promotional preferences online in your profile account management section. To stop receiving phone, mail, SMS, and/or email marketing communications from us, you may text “STOP” to a text message from us or click “unsubscribe” at the bottom of an email from us. In addition, you may let us know as directed below in the “Contacting Us” section. Please specify which types of communications you no longer wish to receive, and the relevant telephone number, address, and/or e-mail address. If you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, such as emails about your accounts or purchases.
- We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties if we have received and processed a request from you not to do so. To submit such a request, please contact us by clicking here: Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Please note that we may continue to share your Personal Information with our affiliates, service providers, for essential purposes described above and other such circumstances.
- Location information，When you use our mobile application, you may be asked for your geographic location. You can change the settings of your mobile device and choose not to share your geographic location information.
- Withdraw consent，With regard to the procedures for processing your personal data, you can withdraw any consent you have given us earlier, or object to it at any time for legitimate reasons. We will adopt your choice in the future. In some cases, if you withdraw your consent to use or disclose your personal information, it means that you cannot use some of our products or services. Withdraw consent can be achieved through mail us!
- View, update and modify personal information，In order to achieve the above purposes, we may retain and use your information for a period of time. You have the right to request access to and receive the personal information we hold about you, update and correct your inaccurate personal information, and block or delete the relevant information (depending on which applies). You can contact us by the methods described in " contact us" below to request access to, change or delete your personal information.
How do we protect personal data?
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and practical measures to protect the personal information provided by you to prevent accidental, illegal, or unauthorized destruction, loss, modification, reading, disclosure, or use.
However, no security system is 100% perfect, and we cannot guarantee that your information is absolutely safe under any circumstances, including the security of the data when it is transmitted to us, or the security of the data in your mobile device.
We comply with applicable laws. For children who do not meet the legal age limit in the country of residence, we will not target or try to attract these children to register on our website and apps.
Links to other pages
For your convenience and for your reference, our website may provide links to other websites. The destination URL may have its own privacy notice or policy. If you visit any destination URL, we strongly recommend that you read the privacy notice or policy. If you visit any URL that is not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the content of the URL, the use of any URL, or the privacy of the URL.
1. You may email us at: email@example.com
2. You may call us at 888-369-2169
Please note that email communications are not always secure, so please do not include credit card information or other sensitive information in any emails to us.